Do You Have A Problem With Addiction?
Watauga Recovery Center can help you get your life back!
Addiction is a soul-swallowing, progressive and ultimately fatal disease that destroys the lives of addicts and causes untold harm to family, friends and society.
At Watauga Recovery Center we offer kind, non-judgmental, comprehensive healthcare to meet the needs of those suffering from addiction. We follow the American Society of Addiction Medicine guidelines and many of our physicians are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Addiction Medicine.
Our mission is to reach out to addicts wherever they are and to provide them with compassionate, comprehensive, and holistic medical care, thus opening the pathway to a meaningful and productive life.
Our Program Includes:
- Understanding physicians with experience in addiction and recovery.
- Individualized treatment plans to address specific needs
- Outpatient Treatment Program including Suboxone and other medical therapies.
- In-house counseling services and on-site 12-Step meetings, the true basis of any meaningful and sustainable recovery.
- Educational Group sessions led by experienced individuals.
- An open, honest and compassionate environment.